OFFICIAL RULES & CONSUMER DISCLOSURE
TO112 LUX FALL GIVEAWAY - 2022 SWEEPSTAKES - OCTOBER 2022
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY – VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW1. The TO112 “Fall 2022 Giveaway” - (hereinafter “Sweepstakes”) is being run by TO112 Inc (hereinafter “TO112”), with an address of 277 Davenport Road, Unit 102, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R 1J9 809, and a telephone number of (833) 888.0112 and is sponsored by the following companies (collectively the “Sponsors”):
- Aveseena - 541 10th St NW Ste 122, Atlanta, GA 30318, www.aveseena.com , email@example.com.
- Frenchies Inc. - 1416 Kelton Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90024 United States, www.frenchieshairpins.com , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merci Collective - 1501 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles 90007 CA., www.mercicollective.com , email@example.com.
- Soke Inc - 53 Hillholm Rd, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5P 1M4 , www.sokebeauty.ca , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Van Der Hout Jewelry Corp.- 27 Queen Street East Suite 1406. Toronto ON M5C 2M6, www.vanderhoutjewelry.com, email@example.com.
- TO112 INC. - 277 Davenport Rd Toronto, ON M5R 1J9, www.to112.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prep U - 2900 North Quinlan Park Rd. Ste. 240/336 Austin TX 78732, www.prepuproducts.com, email@example.com.
- FATCO - 13631 Anderson Brothers Drive Chico, CA 95973, www.fatco.com , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leland Francis - 10 JAY STREET, 532 Huntley Dr, West Hollywood, California 90048, US, www.lelandfrancis.com , email@example.com.
- Ponyback Inc. - 26 Joshua Ct, Plattsville, ON N0J 1S0 , www.ponybackhats.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Karmela Cosmetics - 25168 Ridgecliff Dr, Southfield, Michigan, 48075, United States, www.karmelacosmetics.com , email@example.com.
- Yellow Beauty - 474 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1Y2 , www.yellowbeauty.com , firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the continental United States of America who are 18 years old or older (excluding residents of Rhode Island and all United States Territories.) Void where prohibited by law. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. The following individuals are not eligible: (a) employees, officers, and directors of TO112 or the Sponsors, including all respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertisers, marketing and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and representatives; and (b) members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings, or spouses) of a person in (a) and/or those living in the same household as a person in (a), regardless of familial relation. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of TO112, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Entrants are prohibited from submitting an entry for a purpose other than entering the Sweepstakes for the entrant’s personal benefit. Prohibited purposes include, but are not limited to, engaging in competition with TO112 and/or any of the Sponsors and luring emails to any fraud management tool such as a “spamtrap” or “honey pot.” If any entry or entrant is determined to be non-compliant with these Official Rules, said entry or entrant shall be disqualified.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around a date one week following the End Date, one random winner for all Prizes will be selected. To facilitate the selection of the winner, each entrant will be assigned a number and TO112 will use an online random-number generator to select the winner of all the Prizes. Decisions of TO112 are final and binding in all respects. Winner will be notified by e-mail or another means at TO112’s discretion. If a winner does not respond to TO112’s notification within three days or is unwilling to or cannot accept the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from the Sweepstakes entrants. If an entrant is deemed ineligible, an alternate winner may be selected from the entry pool. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. At the sole discretion of TO112, disqualification, forfeiture, and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a winner’s failure to respond to winner notification within three days of transmission; (2) the return of a notification as undeliverable after one attempt; (3) a winner’s failure to provide TO112 with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residency within three days of initial winner notification; (4) a winner’s failure to execute and return an affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release or requested tax information or W9 within three days of its transmission; or (5) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. TO112 will attempt to notify each winner within one week of his or her selection as a winner, and the prize will be delivered within one week of acknowledgement of the notification, or at such time as the prize becomes available. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received, but can be calculated by dividing the total number of entrants by the number of prizes.
6. PRIZES and APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be 1 Prize awarded (“Prize” and/or “Prizes”), consisting of all the following:
- AveSeena: Ageless Perfection Cream, Micro Algae Immun B3 Serum and Aegean Figue Candle; Retail Value: $290.00
- Frenchies Hair Pins: $250 online gift card for use at frenchieshairpins.com to purchase any Frenchies products from the entire collection; Retail Value: $250.00
- Merci Collection: One crystal water bottle, one "All Eyes on Me" crystal collar, one matching leash "Jump Around", and one poop bag holder "Just Did It", one conditioner; Retail Value: $259.00
- Soke Beauty: Multi-masking hydrogel treatments for your Chest, Neck and Eyes for Pro-Aging with clinically proven results; Retail Value: $272
- Van Der Hout Jewelry: 14K GOLD MINI DIAMOND HUGGIE EARRINGS ; Retail Value: $375.00
- TO112: Hair care and styling products infused with tamanu oil including Collagen Hair Mask, Strong Hold Hairspray, Dry Texture Spray, Ultimate Hair Cream, Hair Serum, Superior Blowout Mist, Conditioner for Dry Hair, Mega Moisture Mask, Shampoo For Fine Hair & Oily Scalps, Anti-Humectant Spray, Sea Salt Serum Spray; Retail Value: $519.75
- Prep U - $250 online gift card for use at prepuproducts.com; Retail Value: $250
- FATCO - $300 online gift card for use at fatco.com; Retail Value: $300
- Leland Francis - $250 online gift card for use at lelandfrancis.com; Retail Value: $250
- Ponyback Inc. - $300 online gift card for use at ponybackhats.com; Retail Value: $300
- Karmela Cosmetics - bestsellers plus eyeshadow palette (Eyeshadow: Defiance Eyeshadow Palette. Lipsticks: Goddess, Divine, Enchanted, Paradise, Allure, Retro, Aloha, Eternity, Passion, Sensation, Rebel); Retail Value: $350
- Yellow Beauty - $250 gift card to use at yellowbeauty.com; Retail Value: $250
7. ALL PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution or transfer of a Prize will be permitted, except that TO112 reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable. Prize cannot be transferred by winner. No Prize can be redeemed for cash or can be used for a prior purchase. If a Prize element is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of TO112’s Prize obligation to winner, and no additional compensation will be awarded. TO112 has no responsibility for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the Prize due to reasons beyond TO112’s control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The Prize is awarded without warranty of any kind from TO112, express or implied, without limitation. Winners, and not TO112, shall be responsible for any and all taxes and/or duties as well as any other expenses not specifically included in the prize description. The Prize may be subject to terms imposed by the Sponsor, including, but not limited to, prohibitions on selling the Prize, limiting the Prize for personal and not business use, and expiration dates. TO112 may require Winners to sign an affidavit or declaration of eligibility. TO112 may require Winner and/or anyone receiving a direct benefit from the Prize (including but not limited to any travel companion) to sign a liability release and/or publicity license. Except where otherwise stated herein, all Prizes will be delivered free of charge (or in the case of electronic vouchers – emailed) to winners using the information submitted via the entry form. TO112 will not ask winners for money for shipping costs as a condition for receipt of a Prize. TO112 may verify the information submitted by the winner during the contest. In the event that TO112 does not receive sufficient eligible entries to award all of the Prizes, TO112 has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Must be eighteen (18) or older to win, with the exception of residents of Mississippi who must be twenty-one (21) or older to win. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored by and is in no way endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media network on which notice of the Sweepstakes is posted, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
ELIGIBILITY. By participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants represent and warrant that they are eligible to win and that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and
- RELEASE. By participating in this Sweepstakes all entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless TO112, the Sponsors, and all affiliated individuals and entities as well as their successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”), from and against any liability, injury, death, loss, or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their participation in this Sweepstakes (or related activities) or their acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access any website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions, including entries, that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its assigns to use said winner’s name, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization. Winner(s) further release and waive any right of or claim to copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, rights to use of name, image or likeness, and any other legal or moral rights, relating to, arising out of, or embodied in the entry and/or arising out of the use of winner's name, image and likeness. Winner(s) expressly agrees not to pursue, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or dispute of any kind against the Released Parties on the grounds that any use of the entry, and/or the use of winner's name, image, or likeness violates or infringes any of winner’s rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy, publicity and/or moral rights. All entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” TO112 and Sponsors make no warranty with respect to the prizes awarded.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, entrants hereby grant TO112 and the Sponsors the right to use their names, likenesses, voices, opinions and biographical information, and residential city and state for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes. Entrants also agree that all information received as part of this Sweepstakes may be used for the delivery of advertisements or otherwise as TO112 sees fit.
- ADVERTISING AND SOLICITATION. By entering this contest, you consent to receiving emails, special offers, electronic newsletters, and solicitations from TO112, the Sponsors, and third-party vendors acting on their behalf. Each email from TO112 will provide you the ability to opt out of future communication. If you would prefer to opt out now, please email info@TO112. If you do not want TO112 to share your information with third parties, please email info@TO112. In some cases, your information may be shared before TO112 receives and processes your opt-out. In such a situation, you will need to request removal from the email list of the entity or entities with which TO112 has shared your information. Opting out of emails and offers will not decrease your chance of winning in the Sweepstakes.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you hereby agree to TO112’s and the Sponsors’ collection, use, and dissemination of your personal information.
- ENTRY ERRORS/INTERNET. TO112 is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information. TO112 is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by TO112 or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TO112 which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, TO112 reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such a situation, TO112 reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Without limiting the foregoing, TO112 may reject any entrant, if in TO112's sole judgment, the entrant has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility, or is otherwise ineligible to enter or participate. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND TO112 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned. TO112 is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize.
NON-COMPETITION AND NON-SOLICITATION. By entering this contest, you agree on your own behalf and on behalf of any company or entity for which you are an employee, officer, director, manager, or member or for which you hold any other formal position not to: solicit the Sponsors; engage in the provision of online marketing services to the Sponsors; and/or run, coordinate, or otherwise execute online sweepstakes. This restriction shall last for one-year from the End Date.
Failure to comply with any requirement listed herein, as determined in TO112’s sole judgment, may result in removal from the Sweepstakes and/or forfeiture of the Prize after which an alternate winner may be selected.
10. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
11. WINNERS LIST: A copy of the winners list may be obtained by sending a written request to TO112, at 809 QUEEN STREET WEST, TORONTO, CANADA M6J 1G1 postmarked within 15 calendar days of the End Date or by emailing info@TO112 within 15 calendar days of the End Date. Any such request must identify the Sweepstakes by name. TO112 will respond by mail or email within thirty days of receipt of the request.
- UPDATES: TO112 reserves the right to update or modify these rules at any time with or without notice by posting updated rules at https://www.to112.com/pages/sweepstakes-rules
- CANCELATION: TO112 reserves the right to cancel the Giveaway at any time for any reason.
- THIRD-PARTY FEES: You may be charged for visiting the Giveaway website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your internet or mobile telephone carrier. Please consult your provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your provider with any questions regarding your bill.
- TAX REPORTING: If the winner resides in the United States and the retail value of any winner's prize is $600 or more, or any winner wins prizes which are cumulatively valued at over $600 in the course of a single year, the winner must complete a W9 form and supply TO112 with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the winner for the actual value of the prizes received.
- ADDITIONAL FORMS AND RELEASES: Any winner may be required to sign and return, where applicable, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where legally permissible a publicity release.
- COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES. To a printed copy of these Official Rules, send a written request by the Sweepstakes End Date to TO112, at 809 QUEEN STREET WEST, TORONTO, CANADA M6J 1G1. Any such request must identify the Sweepstakes by the name.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST. If for any reason these Sweepstakes are not capable of running as planned, due to technical failures, or for any other reason and/or at the sole discretion of TO112, including without limitation due to any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of these Sweepstakes, TO112 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process.
© 2022, TO112 Inc.